Violent EDL at it again.

The army is full of racists, misogynists and psychos. Not exclusively, of course, but by the very nature of the beast, it does attract such types. Mass rape and racist attacks are common during times of conflict.

Whoooooo. Sits back, opens the popcorn and waits for the "How dare you, they're ALL heroes" brigade.

Surely no one believes the EDL's rubbish about being non racist any more.

Surely no one believes that being against a religion (that anyone can join) is racist?

I wouldn't be shocked if a nutter burnt a church down and I would be less shocked if the nutter was Muslim.

I knew someone that tried this many, many years ago. He was white and Christian. He was, however, a nutter.

How can you be less shocked than not shocked? Personally I'd be shocked if anyone burnt a church down. I think all religions are rubbish but the followers of religion have the right to follow a religion and in the vast majority of cases are peaceful people. That applies to all religions, by the way.

The problem is that it’s usually another religious nutter attacking someone else religion.

The army is full of racists, misogynists and psychos. Not exclusively, of course, but by the very nature of the beast, it does attract such types.
That's a deeply offensive comment to make, and one revealing your profound ignorance on the subject.

The armed forces are medically screened, so psychos don't get in, and if such a condition develops while they're in, they would become subject to 'administrative discharge on grounds of temperamental unsuitability to service life'.

The services are also, very rightly, proud of their attitude to equal opportunity, and rigorously deal with any incidents of racism, bullying or any harassment that femmy types might group under their 'misogyny' banner.

There are a few rotten apples in every barrel but don't let a handful of isolated incidents you read in the press lead you to such woefully misconceived opinion about 200,000 morally upstanding people.

Mass rape and racist attacks are common during times of conflict.
When is the last time the British Army was guilty of 'mass rape and racist attacks'.

Don't quote an isolated case or two by some fool who turned bad, show me the 'mass' rape and attacks.

That's a deeply offensive comment to make, and one revealing your profound ignorance on the subject.

The armed forces are medically screened, so psychos don't get in, and if such a condition develops while they're in, they would become subject to 'administrative discharge on grounds of temperamental unsuitability to service life'.

The services are also, very rightly, proud of their attitude to equal opportunity, and rigorously deal with any incidents of racism, bullying or any harassment that femmy types might group under their 'misogyny' banner.

Don't let a handful of isolated incidents you read in the press lead you to such woefully misconceived opinion about 200,000 morally upstanding people.

When is the last time the British Army was guilty of 'mass rape and racist attacks'.

Don't quote an isolated case or two by some fool who turned bad, show me the 'mass' rape and attacks.

My Bold=

Does this also apply when it concerns muslims or only in the case of non muslims?

There are a few rotten apples in every barrel but don't let a handful of isolated incidents you read in the press lead you to such woefully misconceived opinion about 200,000 morally upstanding people.

Hmmm, a bit like the false rape scenario, you mean?

My Bold=

Remember the case of Baha Musa in Iraq who was killed by British Army personel then there was the prison abuse scandal where all the photo's were taken?

Archived