Violent EDL at it again.

If we are being pedantic then the army commit mass attacks, it's part of their job.

OK. Let's be pedantic:D...

The question is "how many mass rapes and attacks" have been committed by the UK Army?

Made yourself look a bit daft there, haven't you?:hihi:

Not really as he did say racist attacks but I went back and looked at the other posts of conrad and thought it dissapeared.

He was lying about not saying racist attacks didn't he? :)

I said in the question, very specifically, "'mass' rape and attacks".

Go look up 'mass'.

Liar, look at post 30 where I have quoted you're post with the word racist in that I bolded but it seems to have disappeared. :suspect:

Naughty naughty.

Sorry it hasn't disapeared and is still there in post 27.

I wouldn't want it to disappear!

You're way out of order, picking at detail to accuse me of lying - that's low.

I did not lie or try to - it's on the screen for all to see. When I mentioned attacks in the quote above I meant racist attacks for heaven's sake, the point was, whether it was rape or [racist] attacks, the use of the word 'mass' was not supportable.

Not really as he did say racist attacks but I went back and looked at the other posts of conrad and thought it dissapeared.

He was lying about not saying racist attacks didn't he? :)

For goodness' sake where's the lie? All I did was omit one word in a post - saying 'attacks' rather than 'racist attacks', because I thought we all already knew we were referring to racist attacks.

If you think that makes me a liar, then fine because I have to assume you'll just interpret things how you want whatever I say.

You read the link I provided where they even did the donkey? :hihi:

Odd that they went for the donkey first.

I must've missed it. Which thread?

Just read it, did you? Did you read the follow ups? Are there any credible links, rather than on usenet?

I wouldn't want it to disappear!

You're way out of order, picking at detail to accuse me of lying - that's low.

I did not lie or try to - it's on the screen for all to see. When I mentioned attacks in the quote above I meant racist attacks for heaven's sake, the point was, whether it was rape or [racist] attacks, the use of the word 'mass' was not supportable.

In the original post you mentioned "mass rape and racist attacks" then later you say "mass rape and attacks" after I mentioned the Baha Musa and prison photo attacks so the way it came accross was as if you were changing the goalposts after I bought up the racist attack examples I gave.

If I got it wrong and that wasn't you're intention than sorry.

As for the word mass, to me it means quite a few and about the rapes I don't know about mass but I will say the British Army does commit mass racist attacks.

Look at some of the slogans they come out with and write on the bombs, rag heads, muzzies etc etc. Even prince harry refered to his mate as a rag head a while ago so lets not pretend racism doesn't come into it.

Archived