Violent EDL at it again.

1. No. Islam is a religion. But the vast majority of those who practice it are "brown people". Based on that, I would suggest that many of those who attack Islam do so based on their misguided racially motivated grounds.

I don’t think it would make any difference if all Muslims were white, because of the actions of many Muslims around the world and there apparent intolerance of other peoples why of life, many non Muslims have formed a negative opinion of them which has nothing to do with being racist.

It does however have something to do with stereotyping, basing your view on a billion and a half people on the actions of a few. (A fifth of the worlds population, and people think they are somehow all the same...)

(edit: "your" not meaning you specifically)

What I don't understand is that if there are a "billion and a half" peaceful ones how come they don't banish the "few" from their ranks?....:suspect:

What I don't understand is that if there are a "billion and a half" peaceful ones how come they don't banish the "few" from their ranks?....:suspect:

What, like Catholics and Protestants (never mind all the others in-between and elsewhere), nothing to do with violence there, but it's not as simple as saying you're not Christians, we are...

The Koran is all about violence, read it. It's a warlords handbook. The actions taken in the Koran, make the EDL look like the boy scouts. You cannot find a more hate filled right wing of Satan collection of words.

Rape, child sexual abuse, slavery, murder, mass murder, torture, on and on and on it goes. One book written in one mans lifetime, to be taken literally.

Watch fitna.

What, like Catholics and Protestants (never mind all the others in-between and elsewhere), nothing to do with violence there, but it's not as simple as saying you're not Christians, we are...

Those as well. I think there is a difference though because there are so few Christians who lead their lives according to the Bible, word for word, as opposed to Muslims who follow the teaching of the Koran...

I'm not saying that the religions are different, both are based on violent books. However, the Koran's teachings are more dangerous because there are far more Muslims who use it as a basis for their lives. All fanantical religious types are the same though, nut jobs...

I know and they should go to prison as well, but I doubt the judge will excuse their behaviour because of their religion.

Please link to any case where a Muslim has been spared jail for such an offence because of his religion.

Archived