Are you proud of Cameron for keeping us out of the new Euro club?

Proud of Cameron  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Proud of Cameron

• Yes
    • No

I was listening to all the different people from europe moaning about Britain using its veto and being on the side line. I started by kind of agreeing with them but by the time the 3rd or 4rd person spoke I started to think there is a reason why they are complaining to loudly.

The more I listend the more I was convinces europe needs us more than we need them and they are unhappy we have not jumped into bed with them and saved their failing currency.

Lol, yeah he did it for you, the borderline racist anti-immigration euro-skeptic crowd.

Had nothing at all to do with protecting his banking buddies who provide a large chunk of his party's funding.

boarderline racists? you make yourself sound like a pleb using language like that.

france is doing this in the interest of france, germany in the interest of germany.

cameron took a decision in the interest of the UK as one of if not the financial capital of world. we are not part of the single currency and this new treaty is about helping that currency survive, propping up countries that should never have been accepted into it in the first place. The eu only has itself to blame and the UK should not bail it out.

Archived