Are you proud of Cameron for keeping us out of the new Euro club?

Proud of Cameron  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Proud of Cameron

• Yes
    • No

brilliant post

Did anybody ever get to vote for the Head of the European Commission, Jose Manuel Barosso?

Did anybody ever vote for the President of the European Council, Herman Van Rompuy?

How about our very own Baroness Ashton, EU Foreign Affairs Minister, has she ever won any election in her life?

When was the last time the EU Commission had their accounts independantly verified by external auditors?

What happened to Greek Prime Minister Papandreou, when he wanted to get the support of the Greek people, and give them a democratic vote?

Anybody that thinks Cameron should have moved towards closer EU integration and agreed to having non-elected EU beurocrats inspecting our budgets (which will inevitably lead to the EU dictating budgets and what monies can be spent on what) backed up by European Court of Justice, really does need their head testing. :loopy:

Despite the UK contributing significantly towards EU bailout funds this year, the UK now faces vindictive calls to have our rebate withdrawn or even booted out of the EU from some quarters of our fellow Europeans. I wonder if they'll be wanting to give us our bailout money back then? I don't remember such vindictiveness directed at the French, Dutch or Irish when they rejected EU treaties?

I love how VAT Man and the Boy Blunder and their media mouthpieces are trying to paint a picture that everything is rosey in the UK. Well it's not, as they know only to well. I don't know who they're trying to kid more, the UK public or themselves.

p.s If you wondering why I've posted this in a few threads it's because it is true.

p.p.s The worse thing is we're going to get an even bigger panning in the Eurovision Song Contest than normal. :hihi:

Who do you mean by Vat Man and Boy Blunder? If its Cameron and Clegg (and if so why not say so?) when did they say everything was rosy in the UK?

Despite the fact you have posted this repeatedly it does not make it true, it is your opinion.

I love how VAT Man and the Boy Blunder and their media mouthpieces are trying to paint a picture that everything is rosey in the UK. Well it's not, as they know only to well. I don't know who they're trying to kid more, the UK public or themselves.

Cameron has NEVER said things are rosy ,indeed he has always said how tough things are and how tough cuts ar needed otherwise we would be in the brown stuff. Thanks to Labours borrow ,borrow ,borrow policy ,we are in the mess we find ourselves in .

Yes things are tough right now ,but id rather this than the alternative of being in the brown smelly stuff ,which is where we were heading under Labour.

I think they realise they need us more than we need them.
I think they realised that long before they went into that meeting...and that Cameron didn't miss the opportunity to ask for the whole arm, when all they could give was a finger. At best.

Through markets' pressures, rating agencies, € parity, etc. time is now playing for the UK, not the '26'...or was that '24'...no, it's looking more and more like '22' now... :D

Not only has he said that it's tough, he's said that it will get tougher before it gets better!

The other lot just said stuff like "we've ended boom and bust" and "we saved the world".

I can live with that, providing he can see it through, and not let liebore back in through the libdeaf back door.

Were listening but not to you, such a shame.

Thanks to Labours borrow ,borrow ,borrow policy ,we are in the mess we find ourselves in

Oh of course Mr Brown and Co caused the crisis in Ireland too, and Portugal and Greece, and every other country in Europe, oh and the one in America too!!!!....He and the labour party are responsible for the global economic woes. (Who's sarcastic?..Not me) ..... Oh and if your wondering, no I don't vote labour!!! :rant::rant::rant:

If you have a think you'll quickly notice that the economic woes are not global.

You'll also notice that the Labour Party were in charge of the financial regulation that permitted finance houses to do what they did - in fact they actively encouraged it. So yes, Brown and Co caused it.

What's quite heartening is that (as a population) we've suddenly grown up.

Oh of course Mr Brown and Co caused the crisis in Ireland too, and Portugal and Greece, and every other country in Europe, oh and the one in America too!!!!....He and the labour party are responsible for the global economic woes. (Who's sarcastic?..Not me) ..... Oh and if your wondering, no I don't vote labour!!! :rant::rant::rant:

no but they caused it in the UK by endorsing bank mergers that made them too big to fail and strong arming the FSA to regulate with a light touch. Who did TB go to work for after leaving downing street? Morgan Stanley!

Archived