Are you proud of Cameron for keeping us out of the new Euro club?

Proud of Cameron  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Proud of Cameron

• Yes
    • No

The only reason Cameron wants this, is so that workers can have poorer conditions and pay in this country, to benefit big business and because he's not only a bankers puppet, he's got his own interests looked after.

Come on Darth Vader. You're far too bright to really believe something as cretinous as that.

It's a shame that the Tory left are so quiet. The likes of Hezza, Clarke, Yeo, Young etc... Are dominated by the bizarre Tory Liberal-LibDem orange booker coming together and the shrill Tory right. There's some very wise heads in there but they've been weak for a decade.

Hezza said in the last week or two that it is inevitable we will eventually join the Euro. Perhaps they're not saying much because they realise they are out of step with most of their party and public opinion.

Hezza said in the last week or two that it is inevitable we will eventually join the Euro. Perhaps they're not saying much because they realise they are out of step with most of their party and public opinion.

Why don't euro join the £?

Did you watch the economist on the TV the other night who believed that the Euro was past the point of no return and it was just a matter of time before certain countries defaulted. I suspect this will create a pack of cards scenario.

Either way we are going to have to shell out loads of money but at least this way we get to keep some control of our economy.

the cheese-eating surrender monkeys are turning into a right bunch of pissants. their head of the french central bank called for the UK to be stripped of our AAA credit rating.
That's only because they're about to lose theirs within days, and want to forestall an immediate loss of (financial/trading) competitivity to GB.

They may as well pee in a violin, for all the effect it will have (other than get a rise out of you :D)

Won't be long before his calls are echoed by the Bundesbank.

Signed: SF's very own cheese-eating surrender monkey...and I'll have that apology now, if you please.

Signed: SF's very own cheese-eating surrender monkey...and I'll have that apology now, if you please.

why? this guy has stepped way beyond his remit and tried to damage the UK. I dont give two hoots if you are french. I however wont hold it against you :hihi:

Archived