Are you proud of Cameron for keeping us out of the new Euro club?

Proud of Cameron  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Proud of Cameron

• Yes
    • No

I personally think that 'the people' should be consulted on most things when we find ourselves with a coalition government because one party does not have a mandate to make decisions that would have a long term effect on the country.

Right or wrong I want to know when 'WE' get to have a voice on Europe ?

I personally think that 'the people' should be consulted on most things when we find ourselves with a coalition government because one party does not have a mandate to make decisions that would have a long term effect on the country.

Right or wrong I want to know when 'WE' get to have a voice on Europe ?

The government as a bigger mandate than ever, the Conservative voters nearly got what they wanted and the Lib dem voters got precisely what they wanted. Lib dem voters must have known their only hope of any power was a coalition, surly none of them thought they could win. Also there were more conservative voters than Labour had in their last victory.

The government as a bigger mandate than ever, the Conservative voters nearly got what they wanted and the Lib dem voters got precisely what they wanted. Lib dem voters must have known their only hope of any power was a coalition, surly none of them thought they could win. Also there were more conservative voters than Labour had in their last victory.

Not so sure about that. I don't recall seeing a list counting the numbers of who voted for who?

The Euro club is seriously smurfed off at him for this one.

One politician (From a country with very strong commitment to European conquest, sorry, togetherness), a dude by the name of 'Lambsdorff' said Britain shouldn't have been allowed in at all.

He was talking about scrapping the EU and reforming without the UK.

Sounds good to me as long as they don't start another war. The Germans seem to have that habit to get European togetherness going.

Back in the 60's Charles De Gaulle twice voted to exclude the UK from joining the old EEC.

What a grateful nation the French are.

Back in the 60's Charles De Gaulle twice voted to exclude the UK from joining the old EEC.

What a grateful nation the French are.

De Gaulle was more upset about the Brits Yanks and Canadians having to liberate France from the collaborators than he was about the Germans invading it. I think I'm right in saying that the Allies killed more French combatants than the Germans did including having to sink most of their navy.

Right now Euro politicians are negotiating to give up legal sovereignty over their own nation and citizens.

Are you proud of David Cameron for leaving them to it?

Why, are you proud of Cameron then?

It seems a strange thing to ask people on yes or no basis.

Do you have any opinions on anything?

Think this sums up the French:

“When in 1966 Charles de Gaulle ordered France out of NATO and American troops off French soil, Secretary of State Dean Rusk asked him if that included the American soldiers lying dead in the cemeteries at Normandy and throughout France”

Why, are you proud of Cameron then?

It seems a strange thing to ask people on yes or no basis.

Do you have any opinions on anything?

That's because he is fishing around for support and trying to influence peoples' views.

That's because he is fishing around for support and trying to influence peoples' views.

There are some on here have honed their craft.

They are masters of the art of inuendo.

They ask leading questions, then manipulate the answers, to suit their own ends. All the while hovering over the report button.

They never indulge in debate, but try to get others to condemn themselves.

I have only been on here a short time, but recognise them already.

It seems to be a strange hobby of theirs, as many are long time members, but I doubt if any has ever made a worthwhile contribution.

Archived