Would a thankyou be too much??

I take it from your arrogant posts that you know exactly who those people are on here and so have no problem naming names so the rest of us unemployed sponges dont feel like your picking on us.

I would not name, names, that is against forum rules and would result in another holiday for me.

As for being arrogant, i'm just ****** off with how much of my money is wasted away on people who cant be arsed to work.

So you have worked six weeks straight without a day off, and you don't forsee a day off in this year, even working Xmas day. But you seem to have a job that allows you to chill out and regulary post on internet forums. You must be knackered.

It must be hard working as a full time troll :D Erm, that wasn't aimed at you, by the way :)

Sorry almost missed your post, for some reason I read it as "whinge, moan, council house, whinge, moan, not enough housing, whinge, moan".

I suppose your question depends upon who buys the stolen goods, if its other people on benefits then he is really just putting the same money back into the system.

People on benefits can't afford the prices thieves charge these days.

So you have worked six weeks straight without a day off, and you don't forsee a day off in this year, even working Xmas day. But you seem to have a job that allows you to chill out and regulary post on internet forums. You must be knackered.

My job is not at debate here, if you so wish to discuss it please feel free to PM me.

I would not name, names, that is against forum rules and would result in another holiday for me.

As for being arrogant, i'm just ****** off with how much of my money is wasted away on people who cant be arsed to work.

So am i.

Just find abetter way to say it.

Your coming across as a right nob.

Unless thats the intention :suspect:

I think when people become unemployed and start claiming the various benefits that are available, once they have reached and exceeded the amount they have payed into the system via tax, that they should start saying thankyou to the working man for providing them a roof over their head, food on the table, fags, booze, Jezza Kyle on Sky, xbox live, the financial ability to raise 6000 kids, holidays in the sun etc. etc.

Is a thankyou so much to ask for or expect???

What if I get made unemployed, but don't have any of the above steriotypical items on your list? Do I still have to say thank you??

You did your first post at 08:28am today, it's now 10 in the morning, you've made loads of posts. An hour and a half of working...you must be rushed off your feet.

What mkes you think i'm working at this moment in time?

As I said if you want to discuss my employment feel free to PM me.

Archived