Would a thankyou be too much??

Yes you do!

Best get started then... how many working people in the UK? That's one hell of a thank you list.

What would be your 'non-stereotypical item' be?

I am not umployed and if I was, all my possessions have been purchased via my wages. I don't see why I should say thanks to anyone for that!

I think when people become unemployed and start claiming the various benefits that are available, once they have reached and exceeded the amount they have payed into the system via tax, that they should start saying thankyou to the working man for providing them a roof over their head, food on the table, fags, booze, Jezza Kyle on Sky, xbox live, the financial ability to raise 6000 kids, holidays in the sun etc. etc.

Is a thankyou so much to ask for or expect???

Cheers pal...............

Yes, I have worked around 6 weeks straight without a day off, often being on call too for weeks at a time.

The next time i get a day off is somewhere in the new year, I will even be on call christmas day.

Keep up the good work pal, my wife is expecting our 6001st child and we need the money.

Sorry almost missed your post, for some reason I read it as "whinge, moan, council house, whinge, moan, not enough housing, whinge, moan".

I suppose your question depends upon who buys the stolen goods, if its other people on benefits then he is really just putting the same money back into the system.

Not much different from whinge, moan, benefits. But you seek to decrease the living standards of your fellow man, and I seek better living standards for all.

Archived