Garlic on a spot..

I had the beginning of a huge spot starting to form on my forehead, my partner rubbed some fresh garlic on it, saying it would help, the next morning it was half the size and healing, anyone else heard of this before.? whats your best spot cure.? also.....anyone noticed how they always come when you plan a night out.:huh:

I had the beginning of a huge spot starting to form on my forehead, my partner rubbed some fresh garlic on it, saying it would help, the next morning it was half the size and healing, anyone else heard of this before.? whats your best spot cure.? also.....anyone noticed how they always come when you plan a night out.:huh:

Garlic is well known for its anti viral, bacterial and fungal properties and its ability to stimulate the immune system. Very good at helping the body fight colds and flu.

Garlic is well known for its anti viral, bacterial and fungal properties and its ability to stimulate the immune system. Very good at helping the body fight colds and flu.

Yeah because nobody will come near enough to cough and sneeze on you

Archived