How are We Fallen

I dont mean to take it as historical fact, but as a fable.

Arrogant power being taken by a young upstart.

It is the thing of all story telling, but writ real in this instance.

If you dont understand what I mean, then you have never understood Shakespeare at all.

He dint write about the true facts, he wrote about emotions, and the resultant effects of them on reality.

Alive today, he would have made billions.

Your mind is in an acute state of Time Travel. What have Anglo-French relations today got to do with Anglo- French relations six centuries ago? :loopy:

By God, I cannot believe that is what you thought I meant at all.

What planet do live on?

I was comparing to present day relations, between you guys (the french kings) and the islamic fighters (the English Upstarts).

Cannot you see that?

By God, does everything have to be explained?

What planet do live on?

I was comparing to present day relations, between you guys (the french kings) and the islamic fighters (the English Upstarts).

Cannot you see that?

Only the threads you start

What planet do live on?

Cannot you see that?

I too find other users very slow on the uptake,and the subtle route often leaves the mind undisturbed.We must be more explicit even if it means sacrificing style and allusion-m a form of dumbing down must be implemented albeit regrettably.

I too find other users very slow on the uptake,and the subtle route often leaves the mind undisturbed.We must be more explicit even if it means sacrificing style and allusion-m a form of dumbing down must be implemented albeit regrettably.

Eh, you didn't even know who wrote it.....:hihi:

:D

What planet do live on?

Cannot you see that?

I think it was the other way around a couple of centuries ago. The English king against a group of colonial upstarts.

But times have changed. Now we see islamic fighters blowing themselves up victims of evil old religious fanatics who have no intention of doing same themselves and hoping that something will be gained from it... which wont happen of course and the bowels of hell will be filled with them and the seven virgins being shagged by their victims instead

And so quoth the Raven

Archived