How are We Fallen

The chip becomes a log with every post..:hihi:

Well I have an honours degree, so the chip / log isn't any sort of educational jealousy. I appreciate you've probably got a City and Guilds in Metalwork but I don't feel in any way superior to you...:D

Why must it be a "chip on shoulder" for not liking or seeing the point of Shakespear anyway? Its just boring and old to me...Ooops there we are back to you again....:hihi::o

Well I have an honours degree, so the chip / log isn't any sort of educational jealousy. I appreciate you've probably got a City and Guilds in Metalwork but I don't feel in any way superior to you...:D

Why must it be a "chip on shoulder" for not liking or seeing the point of Shakespear anyway? Its just boring and old to me...Ooops there we are back to you again....:hihi::o

Only a mug would boast they have an honours degree-hardly an esteemed qualification.I will now spend a few hours trying to work out which subject the said qualification relates to.I have a C&G so I know my limitations.Given your circumstances Shakespeare shoud tick all the boxes

Only a mug would boast they have an honours degree-hardly an esteemed qualification.I will now spend a few hours trying to work out which subject the said qualification relates to.I have a C&G so I know my limitations.Given your circumstances Shakespeare shoud tick all the boxes

I have a C & G as well...sorry for always having to trump you....:hihi:

My degree was gained many years ago when they were actually worth something...:D

Because you keep repeating the point in your posts = "chip"...you don't have to, especially when you haven't been asked to.

You not getting Shakespeare isn't the issue. You're assuming others are false because they do.

Archived