Isn't it annoying?

Let me explain.......

Basically I have been looking for wrc for ages and it was always pretty expensive so I didnt bother with it.

Anyway today I was walking round asda and saw wrc 2 for £19.97 it said usual price £34.97 save £15 so i snapped it up thinking I was getting a bargain.

I got home had an hour or so on it and went onto game to review it only to find they were selling it at £14.99 I then looked about on other sites and it seems to be the same story.

I know its only a fiver but still its pretty annoying.

Let me explain.......

Basically I have been looking for wrc for ages and it was always pretty expensive so I didnt bother with it.

Anyway today I was walking round asda and saw wrc 2 for £19.97 it said usual price £34.97 save £15 so i snapped it up thinking I was getting a bargain.

I got home had an hour or so on it and went onto game to review it only to find they were selling it at £14.99 I then looked about on other sites and it seems to be the same story.

I know its only a fiver but still its pretty annoying.

It is annoying, but thats life if you dont shop around Im afraid.

Archived