Honour Crimes/Killings

Ricin

Why have the two topics on honour killings/crimes been locked down? One had 232 replies and the other had only 2. It can't be because of the number of replies as a Clarkson topic has over 500! Is this some form of censorship of the subject??

I love how some Muslim regulars on here who have commented on numerous threads on the topic, one, claim they don't know what it is, then, two, that it even happens.

Do they?? Perhaps you can provide some links to such posts, as I don't recall seeing any of them.

I'd prefer to have links to some actual posts, rather than speculation. How else can I verify the accuracy of his/her assertion?

So would I, do you want to provide it?

There are others too over the past few years, you can look them up too if you want... It's too late for me to bother with that level of research on SF's lame search facilities. Maybe tomorrow...

In one of the two threads Ricin is referring too, I believe it was mafya...

I have never denied it happens but I have said it is not part of our religion and is down to the tribal culture of some muslims.

I suggest you take back your comment regarding you believing I have denied it happens or don't know what it is or post a link to prove I have said such a thing. :rant:

Archived