Honour Crimes/Killings

Ricin

I have never denied it happens but I have said it is not part of our religion and is down to the tribal culture of some muslims.

I suggest you take back your comment regarding you believing I have denied it happens or don't know what it is or post a link to prove I have said such a thing. :rant:

I had before you posted this... but your post I quoted shows that you don't really know what it is...

I had before you posted this... but your post I quoted shows that you don't really know what it is...

Heres a post from the same thread you linked to showing I do know what it is and I make a point of how it is similar to a non muslim killing his partner/wife but only in the case of muslims is it classed as an honour killing. = http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=8346216#post8346216

It's time for your bed I think. :hihi:

Heres a post from the same thread you linked to showing I do know what it is and I make a point of how it is similar to a non muslim killing his partner/wife but only in the case of muslims is it classed as an honour killing. = http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/showthread.php?p=8346216#post8346216

It's time for your bed I think. :hihi:

That was from research that I referenced for you.

The loose term "honor killing" applies to killing of both males and females in cultures that practice it. For example, during the year 2002 in Pakistan, it is estimated that 245 women and 137 men were killed in the name of Karo-kari in Sindh

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing

No where do I say it is ONLY in the case of Muslims. Yet, the mass majority of cases in the UK are by Muslims, yes.

If you look through the thread I also mention about when Christians used to do it and then what it turned into and how it is now (in this multicultural Britain)

Why do you think it's time for bed, is that your way of telling me you are superior?

So would I, do you want to provide it?

There are others too over the past few years, you can look them up too if you want... It's too late for me to bother with that level of research on SF's lame search facilities. Maybe tomorrow...

You're the one who made the assertion, so it's up to you to offer the proof to back it up.

Your post make it sounds as if there are loads of such posters - in which case, I don't see why you describe it as "that level of research". If these posts are so numerous, you should be able to find at least a couple without even trying.

I have never denied it happens but I have said it is not part of our religion and is down to the tribal culture of some muslims.

I suggest you take back your comment regarding you believing I have denied it happens or don't know what it is or post a link to prove I have said such a thing. :rant:

What a load of ********!

'I have never denied it happens' - Probably not. When did you (as a spokesman- which you certainly are, or are seen to be on this forum) ever speak out against it?'

If it's 'down to the tribal culture of some Muslims' why don't the tribal leaders of the more enlightened Muslims do a bit of serious arse kicking?

I - for one - am fed up of hearing about how 'There is no supreme boss. All Muslims follow the teachings of the Koran and nobody is responsible for how they interpret those teachings.'

The Catholics haven't blown up many buildings killing thousands of innocent persons recently, but they've been in a load of excrement recently for covering up.

They will lose money, they will lose followers ... but the Catholic church is not going to die because a handful of priest buggered some boys.

Islam isn't going to become extinct because Arabs like little boys either.) - Don't worry. No shortage of little shirts to lift in Sheffield.;);)

I'd prefer to have links to some actual posts, rather than speculation. How else can I verify the accuracy of his/her assertion?

By looking for your self. :huh:

If a member reads something another members says and comments on it why should they provide you with a link.

Archived