Queens Jubilee Barge

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16124689

By God, You are priveleged, just at look at what your money has gone to pay for Elizabeth Windsors gin palace.

Dont you feel proud to be a part of it?

We are all in this together you know.

Dont forget that.

Please don't insult us, Balpin.

If you want to start a thread - and if you want to be taken seriously when you start a thread - do a little bit of 'thinking' [or looking up in a book] work before you let rip with your fingers.

What's a 'Jubbille'?

Please don't insult us, Balpin.

If you want to start a thread - and if you want to be taken seriously when you start a thread - do a little bit of 'thinking' [or looking up in a book] work before you let rip with your fingers.

What's a 'Jubbille'?

Une jubbille(Pronounced due beel) is a demand for payment given at the completion of a meal or for a service rendered.Itis derived from the French verb jubbilller which means to seek payment/invoice.

Une jubbille(Pronounced due beel) is a demand for payment given at the completion of a meal or for a service rendered.Itis derived from the French verb jubbilller which means to seek payment/invoice.

Vous-etes Anglaise aussi,madame?

How fascinating (and I am indeed intrigued by your explanations ...such trivia are the things I hope to find on this forum.

Thanks. And I mean it.

Your reply did little (actually, it did bugger all) to answer my question.

I am most certainly 'not French', btw. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

'tch suis Aurignais!

How fascinating (and I am indeed intrigued by your explanations ...such trivia are the things I hope to find on this forum.

Thanks. And I mean it.

Your reply did little (actually, it did bugger all) to answer my question.

I am most certainly 'not French', btw. :hihi::hihi::hihi:

'tch suis Aurignais!

You were making a swipe at poor spelling,and I sought to make light of your ascerbic onslaught to protect your reputation for tolerance and fairness.

Vous-etes Anglaise aussi,madame?

Non. Car t'chai dit, tchsuis Aurignais!

You were making a swipe at poor spelling,and I sought to make light of your ascerbic onslaught to protect your reputation for tolerance and fairness.

I speak adequate English, thank you. It's not my mother tongue, but I doubt I need help to get by.

Archived