Queens Jubilee Barge

What the hell are you talking about? Prince Charles was born in 1948 so he was born out of wedlock according to you and so was Princess Anne (1950). I suggest you check your facts my friend. The Queen was married in 1947, acceeded to throne in 1952 and the coronation was in 1953. I'm no royalist and thinlk we're gouing to paying twice here somehow.

Now that you have corrected me in a paremptory fashion that would be futile.I dont mind funding a day out for the windsors as it will earn much for the UK,and restore our damaged international prestige.

Now that you have corrected me in a paremptory fashion that would be futile.I dont mind funding a day out for the windsors as it will earn much for the UK,and restore our damaged international prestige.

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi: It'll take more than that to restore our prestige and tha'll be paying twice

Any advance on 6% ?:hihi::hihi:

That would mean a 70 kg queen weighing 11 stone would be 4.2 kg german or about 9 lbs;I would say that her head is German but she has a British torso and limbs.We may have to remove her head from coins and stamps and replace with something else which weighs 9lbs.Should such an item be tattooed for Id purposes?

Looks like a throw back to the 1800s. Another waste of time, effort, energy and money. Pointless exercise in self promotion. I hope the hag falls overboard.

Not since the 80s.

I dont think Thatcher will be around to attend, though it would be entertaining to see.

Unfortunatly it looks as if these two wretches will see me out.

What a shame, some one else will have to dance for me :hihi:.

Archived