Clegg showing some Metlle at last

Well thank goodness Clegg isn't in charge then. He's a Europhile that would sign away sovereign powers no questions asked.

How true. The liberals want this nation gone, they want it to be a state within Europe we are almost at that point now! We need out of Europe now.

I don't think this shows Clegg has metlle, whatever that is. At first he supported Cameron and then got 24 hours of ear-bashing from fellow Lib-Dems. Saying what he's said isn't going to change anything. He's a career politician whose principles disappear when he's determined to stay in office.

Well thank goodness Clegg isn't in charge then. He's a Europhile that would sign away sovereign powers no questions asked.

How true. The liberals want this nation gone, they want it to be a state within Europe we are almost at that point now! We need out of Europe now.

I dont know what you're so scared of, Britain is a big player in the EU, practically the entire developed world emulated British models in all sorts of things, and I'm sure other EU states would see things our way also when debating policy; also, if Europe were to unify politically, for purely practicle reasons, the "international voice" of Europe would probably be English.

Archived