Gingrich defends assertion that Palestinians are an ‘invented’ people

They don't want to share the land with Jews;

Because the Palestinian Arabs had already been given three quarter of Palestine the Palestinian Jews only got a quarter and now the Palestinian Arabs want some of that as well.

You can interpret it that way. Or you can interpret it as a response to threat as the ultimate aims of the Zionists became clear.

All manner of things can spark off a process of growing national consciousness.

Banned the Jews from Jerusalem apart from on one day per year.

You can't invent people out of thin air. The 'palestinians' came into being as a people in 1964.

Jerusalem is the most excavated place on earth. Yet still after all this time no one can find any palestinian artefacts. Nothing. Not a mug, a coin, a plate - zero.

The whole land is saturated with Jewish artefacts. There is Arab history, but nothing for 'palestinians' because they didn't come into being until 1964 when the Arabs who lost the war were re-branded as palestinians.

Perhaps the people who do the excavating misappropriate the artefacts,rather like the Elgin Marbles which I believe are in the British Museum.What happened to the African artefacts or those belonging to Montezuma-the colonials stole them.The occupiers of Palestine are hardly going to open a museum out of respect.

When was the Israeli nation created and recognised internationally?I ask you as you fein a knowledge of era and territory.Please do not quote the Torah as a reference.

Nothing will change if Newt becomes president. He'll go through the same worn out process that Carter, Nixon, Clinton and Obama went through in trying to get the Israelis and Palestinians to engage in peace talks and then when he sees it'll never happen just assign it to the back burner and devote more of his time to issues that really do matter in his capacity as president,.... namely concentrating on matters nearer home.

You can interpret it that way. Or you can interpret it as a response to threat as the ultimate aims of the Zionists became clear.

All manner of things can spark off a process of growing national consciousness.

How do you interpret it, the land was split giving the Palestinian Arabs the biggest piece why should they have more, both people have a right to exist and both have a land. Zionists, Israelis or Palestinian Jews have never tried to take Jordon which was given to the Palestinian Arabs.

How do you interpret it, the land was split giving the Palestinian Arabs the biggest piece why should they have more, both people have a right to exist and both have a land. Zionists, Israelis or Palestinian Jews have never tried to take Jordon which was given to the Palestinian Arabs.

Many people have fought over Jordan which I think was misguided,and having got there found it virtually barren and empty of worthwhile assets.

Perhaps the people who do the excavating misappropriate the artefacts,rather like the Elgin Marbles which I believe are in the British Museum.What happened to the African artefacts or those belonging to Montezuma-the colonials stole them.The occupiers of Palestine are hardly going to open a museum out of respect.

When was the Israeli nation created and recognised internationally?I ask you as you fein a knowledge of era and territory.Please do not quote the Torah as a reference.

Israel and Judea existed over 2000 years ago.

When was the nation called Palastine created and recognised internationally?

Many people have fought over Jordan which I think was misguided,and having got there found it virtually barren and empty of worthwhile assets.

They have fought over the land that is now called Jordan but it hasn’t been fought over since its creation.

I interpret it as a response to a threat. The development of one national group in response to the development of another.

Archived