Gingrich defends assertion that Palestinians are an ‘invented’ people

The ultra right-wing Zionists use this pathetic statement to justify their illegal settlements.

Fortunately the entire world isn't accepting their nonsense (and they never will) :)

The entire world?! Except the thousands of Americans, republican and democrats alike, applauding Gingrich. Did you see that bit? I'll dig it out for you, they were going nuts. :)

I can understand the invented entity being a bit upset. Imagine your whole identity being a fake? imagine having no culture, no history etc.

For some it wouldn't be a problem, but a lot of people over a couple of generations have invested a lot of time and money into creating the 'palestinian' story - one can understand their anger at it being exposed so publicly.

I can understand the invented entity being a bit upset. Imagine your whole identity being a fake? imagine having no culture, no history etc.

For some it wouldn't be a problem, but a lot of people over a couple of generations have invested a lot of time and money into creating the 'palestinian' story - one can understand their anger at it being exposed so publicly.

Anger defines them regardless of what's said or done, such wasted effort.

Anger defines them regardless of what's said or done, such wasted effort.

That's true. Their whole short history is based around fermenting anger, resentment and also killing.

I really don't think palestinians contribute anything else except a lot of pain for their neighbours (even Arab) and the world as a whole.

That's true. Their whole short history is based around fermenting anger, resentment and also killing.

I really don't think palestinians contribute anything else except a lot of pain for their neighbours (even Arab) and the world as a whole.

Yes they should all be wiped off the face of the earth. :roll:

Aren't all groups of people 'invented' people? Just look at the USA, it just an amalgam of people who legged it from some place or other (or were forceably taken in the case of African slaves) because they couldn't get on with where they were living, for one reason or another.

Archived