Things to do on a shoestring budget..

bigbladerob

According to the website its Mon - Fri 10am to 5pm, and Sundays 11am to 4pm.

If you go, would you mind updating me on what its like? :)

http://www.museums-sheffield.org.uk/museums/weston-park/planning-a-visit/

Its fab Tess!

I went a few weeks ago with my 14yr old lad, we only went in to have a peek (as its several years since I've been)after a hospital appointment at the childrens and ended up in there 2 and a half hours! x

Ooo Lyndix, thanks for this. Do you think there would be anything to amuse a 7 year old? Might go and have a mooch around with my fella (who ISN'T seven haha), or I might take my brother (who is!)

There is stuff for all ages. I regualrly take my 2 year old. They ask for donations of £3 but if you park for 7 minutes too long because there was a queue at the till in the cafe, so you had to wait 10 minutes to pay them £18 for a coffee, a few sandwiches and a cake, you will get an invoice for £35 on your car. Not that I am bitter.

Ooo Lyndix, thanks for this. Do you think there would be anything to amuse a 7 year old? Might go and have a mooch around with my fella (who ISN'T seven haha), or I might take my brother (who is!)

definitely, especially the sports bit, loads of interactive stuff and games, you can even race eachother on bicycles! great fun x

Archived