What was your favourite childhood toy?

mumsy

I suppose it depends at what age.

Loved my push bike in my early teens even though it was a second hand ABC one (All Bits Combined) but as Derby Tup says it was freedom..

As a child my dad made me a fort and I had lodes of toy soldiers, they were called lead soldiers back then before they were made of plastic but it was more like some sort of Monkey metal.

They had a flat stand on their feet and if you stood on one and broke the stand off you'd could get a couple of used match sticks and push one end up the hollow legs,the other end into the feet and hey presto!!! fit for service again .....

I suppose it depends at what age.

Loved my push bike in my early teens even though it was a second hand ABC one (All Bits Combined) but as Derby Tup says it was freedom..

As a child my dad made me a fort and I had lodes of toy soldiers, they were called lead soldiers back then before they were made of plastic but it was more like some sort of Monkey metal.

They had a flat stand on their feet and if you stood on one and broke the stand off you'd could get a couple of used match sticks and push one end up the hollow legs,the other end into the feet and hey presto!!! fit for service again .....

Ours were B.S.A. bits stuck anywhere.:hihi:

Archived