Everyday headaches

I keep getting headaches lately, had a really bad one on Tuesday. I suspect it may be migraine related because I keep seeing auras (squiggly lines in the edge of my visual field) a lot lately. I only just found out what these actually are. No other symptoms like nausea though, thankfully.

I have been wearing my contact lenses most of the time, but I didn't wear them last week, I don't think that helps :(

When I was at school i used to get headaches and the doctor advised me to get an eye test done - which i did and found i needed glasses for focus (tv/blackboard etc)....

A year or so back i started getting them again so went for another eye test and everything is the same so went the doctor and was told I was getting tension headaches - they were mainly just above my eyes....I was given a diary to note the foods/drinks I was having and then when I was getting the headache to see if it was food related but i didnt continue with it as long as i should - but yours may be similar.

I was advised to not take Ibuprofen to ease them as there is something in it that was triggering mine....

Archived