Walk of shame advert!

a) because they wake up and can't get out of the place fast enough when they see what they went home with?
The walk isn't as far nowadays, it's across the hall, seeing as people tend to live in HMOs...

Unless maybe it's the parent's house?

Probably that, because the only young people I know who tend to go out drinking, are those that live rent-free at their parents.

b)because most men don't have nice clothes to go out in, so on their way home in the morning they just look as though they're off to do their community service? And no-one thinks anything about it?

Men dress up when they dress down, just look at Rab C Nesbit, always suited and booted ;)

c) men today have no manners and can't be bothered to get out of bed and give the girl a lift to wherever she left her car?

When did it start to be called 'the walk of shame' anyway? We just used to say we were 'coming home with the milk'.

Has tha seen price of car insurance, it's a wonder that any men bother to drive nowadays, let alone dish out lifts! :hihi:

a) because they wake up and can't get out of the place fast enough when they see what they went home with?

b)because most men don't have nice clothes to go out in, so on their way home in the morning they just look as though they're off to do their community service? And no-one thinks anything about it?

c) men today have no manners and can't be bothered to get out of bed and give the girl a lift to wherever she left her car?

When did it start to be called 'the walk of shame' anyway? We just used to say we were 'coming home with the milk'.

To answer 'c', maybe the man is thinking safety. After a heavy night, it would be wise not to get into a car. So, very considerate, in my opinion :)

To answer 'c', maybe the man is thinking safety. After a heavy night, it would be wise not to get into a car. So, very considerate, in my opinion :)
'man' and 'thinking' in the same sentence. Isn't that some sort of an oxymoron? ;)

OK, he could call a cab instead. I still think a) is probably the most likely. After all - alcohol, it's been helping ugly men get laid since the dawn of time ... :P

Archived