Chrismas avatar top left hand corner

I think it's meant sort of tongue in cheek, given how many threads are started by someone irate about the 'dole scroungers'. Meh. Lighten up. I don't think it's that big a deal.

My first thought was that the forum had been hacked, then I laughed out loud.

They are for the Christmas competition in which you can vote. There's also one with Sheffield spelled with only one F.......wonder how many will notice that:?: I agree, I think its supposed to be a light hearted thing.

The advert which refers to all benefit recipients as 'dole scroungers' and calling it light hearted ?

I'm sorry but I just can't see it.

I think it's meant sort of tongue in cheek, given how many threads are started by someone irate about the 'dole scroungers'. ...

Yes, I thought it was a bit of a jovial prod at the usual forum threads. Whether that actually was the intent is a different matter...

Were not being picky when i stated the advert but it does seem a little wrong when people have worked all there life and have no option to claim benefits now i just think the advert was uncalled for in my honest opinion anyway im glad some people see it from my point of view

Were not being picky when i stated the advert but it does seem a little wrong when people have worked all there life and have no option to claim benefits now i just think the advert was uncalled for in my honest opinion anyway im glad some people see it from my point of view

I am in this boat now and I am in no way offended by the picture. I don't see why people have to moan about anything. Just get over it and move on.

I am in this boat now and I am in no way offended by the picture. I don't see why people have to moan about anything. Just get over it and move on.

Its just a joke, tongue in cheek, we do need to lighten up round here at times! (the words lighten up may be a bit inappropriate at the moment MCSypda,) :hihi: x

Archived