Israel is in danger of emulating its worst enemies

Have YOU anything to say on that? What have you found out about this project? What is the project, who runs it, how many are involved etc etc

I've asked what you think of a Jewish individual asking other Jewish folk not to buy from Arab shops; in other words, engaging in an Arab boycott.

Do you see anything wrong in that ?

A simple IP check by one of your mates will clarify your first error.

Not too difficult to change IPs in this day and age, 'xfactory'... ;)

Maybe you misunderstand CXC, i'll ask again in simple terms- you seem to really know your stuff - simply tell us more about this group, in terms of size, who's in charge, how many are members etc etc

ID, why are you finding it so hard to condemn what this particular Jewish individual did ?

... and by stating they are emulating their enemies, you can also show that they do it too? Yes?

The article explains it.

ID, why are you finding it so hard to condemn what this particular Jewish individual did ?

I'm waiting for further info from your good self. Any chance of it forthcoming this year?

Some aren't so quick to condemn especially at the behest of a racist obsessive. ;)

xoxo

I'm waiting for further info from your good self. Any chance of it forthcoming this year?

What's so difficult in trying to understand this :

In November 2011, Meir Ettinger was detained for questioning after he had wandered around the Mahane Yehuda market in Jerusalem in a suspicious fashion. He said that he was taking part in a project known as "Hebrew work" that aims at mapping those shops which employ Arabs and warning Jews not to buy from them.

:confused:

So you are condemning them too then for starting it?

Condemning who ? - the victims in this whole situation ???

Archived