Israel is in danger of emulating its worst enemies

Er, the only evidence for alleged misdoing is what the subject person supposedly said: that he was taking part in a project known as "Hebrew work" that aims at mapping those shops which employ Arabs and warning Jews not to buy from them.

But maybe he was not telling the truth. Maybe there's no such project. Maybe he was just an enemy of Israel, stirring it up.

Yes, we have those hereabouts too...

And yet you can't answer a simple question.

I guess it's true what the Zionists think of the Arabs :(

No, I asked you in the first place (to justify your one sided right wing rant), you're just turning the question back rather than answering the original question.

What has the thing you're referring to about Zionists and Arabs got to do with anything here or about me? Explain yourself and stop acting like a bigoted idiot!

Er, the only evidence for alleged misdoing is what the subject person supposedly said: that he was taking part in a project known as "Hebrew work" that aims at mapping those shops which employ Arabs and warning Jews not to buy from them.

But maybe he was not telling the truth. Maybe there's no such project. Maybe he was just an enemy of Israel, stirring it up.

Yes, we have those hereabouts too...

Your defense of the indefensible is pretty sick, Jeffrey.

No, I asked you in the first place (to justify your one sided right wing rant), you're just turning the question back rather than answering the original question.

What has the thing you're referring to about Zionists and Arabs got to do with anything here or about me? Explain yourself and stop acting like a bigoted idiot!

Calm down please; and if you can gather yourself for a minute or two, try to do the decent thing and condemn this Jewish individual.

You have already accepted the he is just emulating his racist enemies, so why is an issue?

It would be good to know what the ultra-Zionists think of his sick, racist behaviour.

Sadly they're all deflecting the issue.

Calm down please; and if you can gather yourself for a minute or two, try to do the decent thing and condemn this Jewish individual.

So you won't do what you ask of others and don't deny your bigotry!

P.S. Trying to patronise me is just funny and makes you look worse. Grow up!

Archived