No prayers at council meetings.

In what way is that supposed to be relevant?

I'm sorry.

I thought that this case was about one person wishing to change the traditional practices that the majority wished to continue.

He was being supported by an advocacy group that saw it as an opportunity to further their cause.

When councils are supposed to be about collectively organising administration for the benefit for their community, it seems that this **** stirring is not to that communities benefit.

You live in Sheffield?

Does your Council have prayers?

I bet that at this moment, you don't even know.

So why pontificate about Bideford?

I'm sorry.

I thought that this case was about one person wishing to change the traditional practices that the majority wished to continue.

He was being supported by an advocacy group that saw it as an opportunity to further their cause.

When councils are supposed to be about collectively organising administration for the benefit for their community, it seems that this **** stirring is not to that communities benefit.

You live in Sheffield?

Does your Council have prayers?

I bet that at this moment, you don't even know.

So why pontificate about Bideford?

Let's bring God in to politics. He might be able to sort out the Euro problem. Let's all pray and bring it on.

Archived