Some good news at last.

But you do admit that some of the anti-Christian rants by other atheists are a form of intolerance.... Right ?

Hahah! Of COURSE there are intolerant atheists! What was your point with this comment? Did you expect me to deny it or feel awkward or something?

i agree with much of you say,but scientific advances have not provided evidence that God does not exist.

Apart from

A) You can't prove something doesn't exist

B) Science hasn't tried to prove God doesn't exist

...there has never been any suggestions (other than human opinion) that God exists.

ouch !

You saw what you wanted to see, now you're hounding the poor woman to clarify so you don't look silly.

Hounding? I asked for clarification, didn't get it and have moved on to another question more relevant to the thread. How is that hounding? Am I hounding you now as I have replied?

well youv'e answered my question then. i think.:confused:

Just to clarify as I had to edit the post you quoted.

I'll clarify.

you are twisting what i have said.

No I wasn't.

do you have an agenda? was that the purpose of opening this thread?

Yes of course I have an agenda and I started the thread to share the good news.

i'm more concerned about how people behave towards other human beings then i am about what they believe in.

To the bold: Are you suggesting only believers can care about other human beings?

I didn't read it as that, odd that you did.

I have to agree with Bulgarian, Tony how on Earth did you interpret Janie's comment to mean that?

Just to clarify as I had to edit the post you quoted.

I'll clarify.

you are twisting what i have said.

No I wasn't.

do you have an agenda? was that the purpose of opening this thread?

Yes of course I have an agenda and I started the thread to share the good news.

you started the thread to provoke argument and your intension has been acchieved.

Archived