For the ladies only

Janus

get him to write a letter of thanks and appreciation to someone who he never got to thank ( past or present) who was a major influence on is life

Thank you John. The man needs to be able to achieve his aim in the presence of this female who is helping him. She can use whatever technique to achieve the goal. In the same way that a counsellor operates, but she can also “beat him up” in the metaphorical sense (not literally) if that helps him to get where he wants to be.

Is "cry" a euphemism???

No Beth, It is meant literally.

it's says "ladies only" so I'm not sure if I should be answering this, because I'm no lady!

All I know is, if I had to choose a method for another to bring tears to my eyes my preference would be for them to tell me the funniest joke they know - and maybe I'd cry with laughter?

Either that, or ask the lady to undress in front of me and start peeling some onions.

Hi Rammy,

I don`t mind blokes posting on this thread if what they have to say inspires the thoughts of any female posters. I only titled it “for the ladies” because it is a lady that has been assigned the task of helping the man. But thank you anyway.

The task is not to make the eyes water as in acting. It is about real emotion.

Archived