British Patriots Feel Good

Are you British?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Are you British?

• Yes
    • No

Just reading this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2073424/People-happiest-feel-like-belong-country.html

In my experience it's true. I have a lot of good friends who will support opposing sides in international sporting events, even though they may never have been to the other country and be numerous generations from it too. But they are also the ones who i'd call mopers, they don't want to leave but the grass is always greener on the other side.

Depends what you do to feel like you belong.

Some people wave a flag when the queen wanders by while others feel they need to beat up non British people to get that feeling.

I'd guess the latter are saddos with no real friends and will never be happy regardless of what they do.

Some people wave a flag when the queen wanders by while others feel they need to beat up non British people to get that feeling.

I'd guess the latter are saddos with no real friends and will never be happy regardless of what they do.

True... :thumbsup:

I'd guess the latter are saddos

I'd say exactly the same about the former.

Flags and queens are stupid.

Hahahaha

Your such a Brit hater.

Archived