British Patriots Feel Good

Are you British?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Are you British?

• Yes
    • No

it's a flawed poll, England was not on it. I am an Englishman first, British Second, Yorkshireman third and European NEVER EVER.

Angel.

Be happy with British then! Since the topic is about being British and the English are British too. I'm English, but I still like 007!

So if it questioned English, you would have answered Yes?

I'd rather have, say, an African economic migrant at my side who classed himself as British rather than someone born and raised here who held allegiances to another country.

<sighs>

Yes, I would have said I was English - because I was born in England, which makes me English.

But it still doesn't mean that I am automatically patriotic - it's merely a statement of fact.

<sighs>

Yes, I would have said I was English - because I was born in England, which makes me English.

But it still doesn't mean that I am automatically patriotic - it's merely a statement of fact.

And that's why I made the poll like that, rather than people slagging down England, Britain and the such, it's about admitting what they are.

Depends what you do to feel like you belong.

Some people wave a flag when the queen wanders by while others feel they need to beat up non British people to get that feeling.

I'd guess the latter are saddos with no real friends and will never be happy regardless of what they do.

There again there are some who are just proud to be English.

Archived