Jeremy Kyle- right or wrong?

danot

I've just been watching the Jeremy Kyle show in which one of his guests had come on to the show to speak about how he has been physically abusive to every girlfriend that he's ever had. The guest nervously but openly explained how he'd snapped the spine of one girlfriend by picking her up then dropping her onto his knee.

Throughout the chat, Jeremy repeatedly told the guy what a despicable human being he was, he refused to shake his hand when he came on stage, he basically treated the fella like a piece of c*** throughout.

Now I'm not condoning violence against women or anyone else for that matter, nor am I defending the guests actions, but shouldn't Jeremy Kyle have been a little less crass and more understanding of someone who may well be suffering from a type of illness, someone who came onto the show because he accepts that his behavior is spiraling out of control and now knows that he requires professional help and support to help him with his excessive aggressive nature rather than treating him as someone who pollutes the air by breathing?

From what I've seen of Jeremy Kyle, he seems to think that most of his guests are "vile", "disgusting" or "despicable" to some degree. He excels in being revulsed, I think he must practice his facial expressions in the mirror.

I wonder how many of the "guests" are genuine anyway, it's all rather pantomimy.

I've just been watching the Jeremy Kyle show in which one of his guests had come on to the show to speak about how he has been physically abusive to every girlfriend that he's ever had. The guest nervously but openly explained how he'd snapped the spine of one girlfriend by picking her up then dropping her onto his knee.

Throughout the chat, Jeremy repeatedly told the guy what a despicable human being he was, he refused to shake his hand when he came on stage, he basically treated the fella like a piece of c*** throughout.

Now I'm not condoning violence against women or anyone else for that matter, nor am I defending the guests actions, but shouldn't Jeremy Kyle have been a little less crass and more understanding of someone who may well be suffering from a type of illness, someone who came onto the show because he accepts that his behavior is spiraling out of control and now knows that he requires professional help and support to help him with his excessive aggressive nature rather than treating him as someone who pollutes the air by breathing?

You're kidding of course.

Yep..I have a major problem and I run to GK. Priceless.

Archived