Taliban heroin and your street

Yep and they are all as bad as each other...

The point is the poppy buys a seat at the table and funds the war for the enemy. Take the poppy out of the situation and at the very least we I'll be able to negotiate with the Taliban that's got to the table via policy not bribes.

I'm not blaming white people I'm telling you how it is, the ethnics doing the dealing are just foot soldiers and some of them do very well out of it but the main players in this country are white.

People turn to dealing to make money because they can't get a job or havn't got qualifications.

Some main players are white, without doubt, overall probably more are, but that's representative of the national population. But still, in my experience, more heroin dealers are Pakistanis, and i've seen that for over 20 years.

There are many other reasons too, it's not just for that simple excuse. Generally the main reason is because their addicts and move up the ladder.

The point is the poppy buys a seat at the table and funds the war for the enemy. Take the poppy out of the situation and at the very least we I'll be able to negotiate with the Taliban that's got to the table via policy not bribes.

You can keep on burning it for me. Probably cheaper than higher insurance prices.

I'm not blaming white people I'm telling you how it is, the ethnics doing the dealing are just foot soldiers and some of them do very well out of it but the main players in this country are white.

People turn to dealing to make money because they can't get a job or havn't got qualifications.

If I was a racist than why am I married to a white women?

Strange only this week a guy from Sheffield lane top was handed a 20yr stretch for dealing, and he definitely wasn't white.

Well it's Pakistanis in my experience when it comes to heroin.

I've never been a bigot, you have a problem with blaming whites for everything, probably indicating you being a racist.

Yes, the production should have been stopped, but supposedly it's a very very big problem and not as simple as just destroying all the crops...

If we destroyed the crops we would loose most allies in the region, but the problem would begin to have a solution.

Archived