Taliban heroin and your street

Wrong, the Turks run the show and it's the white's who are the big importers if we are going down that road, the Pakistani's are the foot soldiers on the street.

If you can't have a discussion without being clever like your "oh go away" comment then do one you little bigot.

The white people control the drugs trade in Britain so stop trying to put it all on the ethnics toes.

If the British and Americans were bothered about stopping it they would have done in Afghanistan but no it is still being grown, what does that tell you.

I would have to agree with this.

The money is vast in the drugs trade, vast as in buy a country vast. Destroy the supply and destroy the Market peace will follow as funds for war dry up.

How do you destroy the supply. Burn it all one year (if you can manage it) and it'll grow again next year. Would you plan to keep our soldiers there forever to stop a plant from growing?

How do you destroy the supply. Burn it all one year (if you can manage it) and it'll grow again next year. Would you plan to keep our soldiers there forever to stop a plant from growing?

Making the poppy fields toxic, is an option.

Wrong, the Turks run the show and it's the white's who are the big importers if we are going down that road, the Pakistani's are the foot soldiers on the street.

If you can't have a discussion without being clever like your "oh go away" comment then do one you little bigot.

The white people control the drugs trade in Britain so stop trying to put it all on the ethnics toes.

If the British and Americans were bothered about stopping it they would have done in Afghanistan but no it is still being grown, what does that tell you.

Everyone in power is to blame. The poppy fields should be destroyed along with the market for the poppy.

I'm not blaming white people I'm telling you how it is, the ethnics doing the dealing are just foot soldiers and some of them do very well out of it but the main players in this country are white.

People turn to dealing to make money because they can't get a job or havn't got qualifications.

If I was a racist than why am I married to a white women?

By white ,who exactly do you mean ?

Archived