Taliban heroin and your street

Why give them the jobs? Plenty need work here.

Well if that's your policy why don't we invade France, burn the food crop and salt the earth. We can then raise our employment levels by farming locally.

Oh, because that would be highly immoral and illegal, that's why.

I agree. Its about time we had a grown up policy in relation to drugs. This method would end all crime related to drugs and also aid the users because the addicts would only get pure stuff and not the rubbish that kills many of them.

The government, if it so wished, could then target resources at the users, to get them of the drug.

The only problem would be that some people would happily spend their entire lives on drugs and no doubt benefits. The question is is this a price worth paying. I think it is..

The last time this was tried the heroin addicts (of whom there were very few) were able to hold down full time jobs and function as contributing members of society.

Well it's Pakistanis in my experience when it comes to heroin.

I've never been a bigot, you have a problem with blaming whites for everything, probably indicating you being a racist.

Yes, the production should have been stopped, but supposedly it's a very very big problem and not as simple as just destroying all the crops...

Of course it's not. Here are some interesting books about the history of the opium trade. I can't imagine for one moment that the founders of this trade would let such a lucrative business slip entirely into the hands of working class criminals ;)

http://books.google.co.uk/books/about/British_opium_policy_in_China_and_India.html?id=1JQOAQAAIAAJ&redir_esc=y

Making the poppy fields toxic, is an option.

You think it's acceptable to poison another country's farming land?

Disgraceful. Not really surprising though, considering you chose to use the name of an indiscriminate incendiary weapon as a forum ID.

You think it's acceptable to poison another country's farming land?

Disgraceful. Not really surprising though, considering you chose to use the name of an indiscriminate incendiary weapon as a forum ID.

Farming land that grows poppies that destroys millions of lives. Yes I would render them useless to grow anything! I say this with pride. Is your worry that this Idea will grow traction?

Well if that's your policy why don't we invade France, burn the food crop and salt the earth. We can then raise our employment levels by farming locally.

Oh, because that would be highly immoral and illegal, that's why.

Eh? Since when has France grown poppies that's ended up as smack on uk streets, destroying hundreds of thousands of lives, costing the taxpayer billions of pounds?

It is when you're advocating destruction of the supply of raw materials that make pharmaceutical opiates.

There's not enough room.

Good job your opinion means nothing then.

Such hostility? Why?

1' that's utter rubbish

2' plenty of room for uk needs.

3' my opinion is as valid as your opinion

Archived