Taliban heroin and your street

Are you really in denial about the Taliban producing, selling

They probably are.

and doing drugs...

Lulz ! - the only drugged-up junkies are the ANA and other pathetic, corrupted 'security' forces/officials in said country.

and the fact that they blow up other Muslims on a daily basis.

It could be all sorts of sick actors at play there; the same thing happened in Iraq; blowing up civilians in marketplaces then the authorities blaming suicide bombers.

Maybe they should look a bit further into the habit of certain individuals detonating bombs remotely ? - most likely the vile, cowardly, and murderous CIA involved (or other 'intelligence' agencies).

These animals will do all they can to make sure their goals are met; even if it means mass slaughter of women and children.

I know you don't want to believe that but that's your choice; you keep your head in the sand and accept what the Government(s) tell you.

They need people like you to keep the lies coming :cool:

Remove the drug money from the conflict and the conflict will reduce, the question is how? I'm for removing it at source and removing the Market. This should be done now.

Drugs is big business, controlled by massive corporations.

Agreed, what gets me is under the Taliban poppy growing declined as the Taliban were against it, since the invasion and Karzi heading the gov it has increased.

Seen to many friends get addicted to heroin and mess up their lives.:(

How come so many people you know are drug users? You must have a rather 'colourful' social circle.

They probably are.

Lulz ! - the only drugged-up junkies are the ANA and other pathetic, corrupted 'security' forces/officials in said country.

It could be all sorts of sick actors at play there; the same thing happened in Iraq; blowing up civilians in marketplaces then the authorities blaming suicide bombers.

Maybe they should look a bit further into the habit of certain individuals detonating bombs remotely ? - most likely the vile, cowardly, and murderous CIA involved (or other 'intelligence' agencies).

These animals will do all they can to make sure their goals are met; even if it means mass slaughter of women and children.

I know you don't want to believe that but that's your choice; you keep your head in the sand and accept what the Government(s) tell you.

They need people like you to keep the lies coming :cool:

Drugs is big business, controlled by massive corporations.

Who brain washes you, tell them top marks from me... You nutter! :roll:

By legalising it obviously.

Heroin could be produced here; it would provide employment, raise taxes and completely undercut the illicit trade.

In the UK, Provide it free on prescription having grown it here, plus make the poppy fields toxic in the nations that supply it now, mainly afganistan

In the UK, Provide it free on prescription having grown it here, plus make the poppy fields toxic in the nations that supply it now, mainly afganistan

Why on earth would you want to do that? People would get ill or die.

It would also put many poor farmers out of business.

Heroin (as well as other narcotics) are prohibited in the Islamic Faith. The Taliban are hard-core Muslims.

Somehow I just can't see them infecting the average Afghan with the filth that is heroin.

And if true, why do the majority of Afghans support them ?

They are certainly forbidden if it's for "recreational" use, but if it's medicinal, (eg as sedation for an operation or for pain relief), then it's permissible.

Why on earth would you want to do that? People would get ill or die.

It would also put many poor farmers out of business.

How would it make them I'll or die? You cannot eat opium poppies:huh:

Out of the business of growing poppies.....that's the point:roll:

Archived