Taliban heroin and your street

The Taliban is not one unit with one aim. If you take nothing else in today remember that.

This means it is possible to talk and negotiate with some eliments of the Taliban and we already are.

You have pakistanni Taliban

Afganistan Taliban

You also have Arab Taliban Hindu kush Taliban north west frontier Taliban, it goes on and on.

Heroin funds many and decides who is good, bad, etc

The drugs buy goodwill, so the best drugs dealers get the best image. Even our soldiers cannot harm the poppy, If we destroyed the poppy fields we would see a massive backlash loud and clear

The situation is so vile, we will never make sense of it.

All we can do to get something positive out of all this death is to destroy the poppy fields and ensure it's impossible to grow anymore ever. Why? It's here on our streets care of the Taliban and the nice ones at that:roll:

The Taliban is not one unit with one aim. If you take nothing else in today remember that.

This means it is possible to talk and negotiate with some eliments of the Taliban and we already are.

Afganistan Taliban

You also have Arab Taliban Hindu kush Taliban north west frontier Taliban, it goes on and on.

The drugs buy goodwill, so the best drugs dealers get the best image. Even our soldiers cannot harm the poppy, If we destroyed the poppy fields we would see a massive backlash loud and clear

All we can do to get something positive out of all this death is to destroy the poppy fields and ensure it's impossible to grow anymore ever. Why? It's here on our streets care of the Taliban and the nice ones at that:roll:

Soldiers are bringing it in and since the 2001 invasion poppy fields are at full production.

American soldiers at it= http://www.1leaks.org/index.php?page=view/article/80/US-soldiers-in-Afghanistan-are-engaged-in-smuggling-heroin-and-other-drugs-out-of-the-country

British soldiers at it= http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11277466

Soldiers are bringing it in and since the 2001 invasion poppy fields are at full production.

American soldiers at it= http://www.1leaks.org/index.php?page=view/article/80/US-soldiers-in-Afghanistan-are-engaged-in-smuggling-heroin-and-other-drugs-out-of-the-country

Yep and they are all as bad as each other...

Yep and they are all as bad as each other...

Agreed, what gets me is under the Taliban poppy growing declined as the Taliban were against it, since the invasion and Karzi heading the gov it has increased.

Seen to many friends get addicted to heroin and mess up their lives.:(

Agreed, what gets me is under the Taliban poppy growing declined as the Taliban were against it, since the invasion and Karzi heading the gov it has increased.

Seen to many friends get addicted to heroin and mess up their lives.:(

Oh go away, for one season production dropped under the Taliban, but before and after it was as rife as ever.

The Taliban actively push the production of heroin.

And, most the (bigger) heroin dealers i've known have been Pakistanis, and that goes back over more than the last 20 years.

Oh go away, for one season production dropped under the Taliban, but before and after it was as rife as ever.

The Taliban actively push the production of heroin.

And, most the (bigger) heroin dealers i've known have been Pakistanis, and that goes back over more than the last 20 years.

Wrong, the Turks run the show and it's the white's who are the big importers if we are going down that road, the Pakistani's are the foot soldiers on the street.

If you can't have a discussion without being clever like your "oh go away" comment then do one you little bigot.

The white people control the drugs trade in Britain so stop trying to put it all on the ethnics toes.

If the British and Americans were bothered about stopping it they would have done in Afghanistan but no it is still being grown, what does that tell you.

Afganistan Taliban

Legalising heroin, buying the entire crop and giving it free to diagnosed addicts would be a much better solution.

Wrong, the Turks run the show and it's the white's who are the big importers if we are going down that road, the Pakistani's are the foot soldiers on the street.

If you can't have a discussion without being clever like your "oh go away" comment then do one you little bigot.

The white people control the drugs trade in Britain so stop trying to put it all on the ethnics toes.

If the British and Americans were bothered about stopping it they would have done in Afghanistan but no it is still being grown, what does that tell you.

Well it's Pakistanis in my experience when it comes to heroin.

I've never been a bigot, you have a problem with blaming whites for everything, probably indicating you being a racist.

Yes, the production should have been stopped, but supposedly it's a very very big problem and not as simple as just destroying all the crops...

Well it's Pakistanis in my experience when it comes to heroin.

I've never been a bigot, you have a problem with blaming whites for everything, probably indicating you being a racist.

Yes, the production should have been stopped, but supposedly it's a very very big problem and not as simple as just destroying all the crops...

I'm not blaming white people I'm telling you how it is, the ethnics doing the dealing are just foot soldiers and some of them do very well out of it but the main players in this country are white.

People turn to dealing to make money because they can't get a job or havn't got qualifications.

If I was a racist than why am I married to a white women?

True this has happened and I'm sure is happening.

What's that got todo with this debate?

Archived