Judo in Sheffield for Adult Beginner?

paul28uk

As the title suggests, I am thinking of trying to take up a new persuit, but i'm struggling to find any Judo clubs in Sheffield, where are they? I assume that not being a student I can't go to the Uni ones, so what others are about that people can recommend to an adult beginner?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Good choice in taking up Judo ......The British Judo Association are running a 10 week Adult Beginner Courses (ABC) for judo programme, starting Tuesday Jan 18th 7pm-8.30 pm for ten weeks. This will be run at Barnsley Judo Club.

If this is not convenient, then there are two two current Adult sessions at Sheffield Judo Club - Monday and Wednesday - as a beginner, you'll just have to fit in. All the Sheffield Judo Club coaches are first class, so they will "look after you".

My first Judo club- Hilsborough, are looking to relaunch the Sunday morning session. Numbers will be small at first, so depending on your outlook, this could be a good class to join.

If Barnsley is not too far to travel, I would give the ABC this a go, and then join your nearest club

Cheers

Paul

Archived