Train ride commuter helps out

A conductor doing his job, whatever next :roll:

This is my point, if the lad did have a valid ticket, as he is now claiming, why did he not show it ?

Maybe he thought by acting the way he did, that he would get away with it.

All boils down to the fact that most of the youth of today have no respect for anyone. If I had spoken to anyone like that when I was a kid, that would have been the treatment I would have got - plus a clip round the ear from my dad.

Society has gone soft, thats why kids today are like that.

It is people like 'love rat' as he/she likes to call him/herself that are ruining this country with their 'oh he hurt me even though I was doing something wrong attitude'. Maybe this will teach him a lesson and he will pay next time.

Can you detect irony-LR is a wind-up merchant who fishes for reactions like yours.HK LN and SKR

I would support the youth here. If it had been someone older who had made a mistake and got the wrong tickets I don't think he would have had the same problem. I think the old guy had a bit of an attitude with the young, this is quite common.

I would also agree that the big man was showing off and shouldn't have got involved. There seems to have been little common sense. Why couldn't the journey have continued and the matter resolved when the youth got off the train, involving the police if necessary.

If I'd have been on the train and the amount was not a great deal, I would have paid the lads fare.

If I'd have been on the train and the amount was not a great deal, I would have paid the lads fare.

Did you watch the video out of interest? The interviewee was going to pay for his ticket but decided against due to the fact the young lad was swearing for 5 minutes prior to video being filmed.

I would support the youth here. If it had been someone older who had made a mistake and got the wrong tickets I don't think he would have had the same problem. I think the old guy had a bit of an attitude with the young, this is quite common.

I would also agree that the big man was showing off and shouldn't have got involved. There seems to have been little common sense. Why couldn't the journey have continued and the matter resolved when the youth got off the train, involving the police if necessary.

The guy who filmed the incident was going to, but decided against it when the lad carried on swearing at the conductor...

Did you watch the video out of interest? The interviewee was going to pay for his ticket but decided against due to the fact the young lad was swearing for 5 minutes prior to video being filmed.

I would still have, swearing doesn't offend me. I would have just wanted to get home and wouldn't really have been bothered about the fuss. It would have been a small price to pay.

Archived