Train ride commuter helps out

Actually, if you read the comments on the Youtube link, it seems the guy was an off duty Copper, so was well within his rights to eject the non-paying kid.

What's being a copper got to do with anything? Everyone in the country can do the same.

A conductor doing his job, whatever next :roll:

You really shouldn't feed the trolls, you know.;)

I would still have, swearing doesn't offend me.

Nor does it me. However, there was a family with young children in close proximity.

no wonder chavs run riot seems half this message board would let him off

Only the cretins, only the cretins.

Gotta love the spelling:D.

What's being a copper got to do with anything? Everyone in the country can do the same.

You really shouldn't feed the trolls, you know.;)

Nor does it me. However, there was a family with young children in close proximity.

Only the cretins, only the cretins.

Gotta love the spelling:D.

Did I mis-spell something :hihi:

I hope the young lad is compensated for hurt feelings and being humilaited.

He deserves a million quid.

If that happens, I will do the same - get on a train at Sheffield Train Station, and start swearing

Are you up for it? I will play the vigilante Gutbucket, and we can split the compo. Badger Game or what ?

For god sake people, can we not tolerate swearing these days?

No! if someone swears at my face, I break their nose same if they spit in my face..its to do with personal space and what if acceptable to me, not whats acceptable to you or to the next guy. You can swear at the wrong person

No! if someone swears at my face, I break their nose same if they spit in my face..its to do with personal space and what if acceptable to me, not whats acceptable to you or to the next guy. You can swear at the wrong person

Gosh,wow -are we meant to be impressed?What if your assailant is significantly bigger than you?Do you really expect to attach credibility to this assertion.

Remember,the cheaper the crook the gaudier the patter(Sam Spade in Maltese Falcon,Dashiel Hammett).

You would have a very short life expectancy in South London dear boy.

What has happened to our society and why have we become so intolerant towards people?

Let me explain, we have a young man here and he is having a debate about his ticket. In my mind, the young man is putting forward his argument about if he should, or should not pay his fare.

Now, on the seat next to him is a BIG SCOTTISH man, who mumbles something like "dus ye need this ying man off de treen?"

Now instead of continueing the debate, the big man gets hold of this young man and throws him off the train. The young man attempts to get back onto the train, and the big man throws him onto the floor.

Now, this young man may have sustain injurys, and I do accept that he was swearing (the young man) but surely have we come to a point in our society where everyone has to pay?

Are we so intolerant of the F word in front of small children?

Perhaps this young man has been drinking or had taken drugs, what if he had bange his head on the floor? he could have had a bump on the head.

The way to deal with aggresive people who refuse to pay needs to be looked at. Perhaps some councilling by social workers may have been a better option? I accept that the entire rail system in scotland would have been held up for about 5 hours, but surely we should have met the needs of this young man.

And before anyone says "what about babys who would have been stuck on the train and wanted to go home?" I say this.....why were babys on the train and not tucked up in their cots?

Look at the video and judge for yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEXygNflcMQ&feature=related

For god sake people, can we not tolerate swearing these days?

Read some crap on here before,but this is very near the top! Even better than some of the ****e i post.

Well, if you are prepared to put up with gobby little gits effing & blinding in front of women & kids, thats your choice.

Thats part of whats wrong with this country, no one dare stand up to them these days....

And by the way, is Joseph Gobbles the gay one ?

Hahaha!

Nice one!:thumbsup:

Archived