Unofficial Forum Meet 16 January 2012

denlin

How come there's about 4 pages of names, but only a few people going? No offence, but I reckon you will have a greater chance of attracting people to the meet if you cut down on the chitter chatter :)

I agree, I saw 60+ posts and thought this would be a well attended meet but all I see is drivel posts, and I shall wait for the final list to see who is coming as I cannot be bothered to work it out myself.

The mods must have fallen asleep with their usual

<--- chat room over there

Ok Pete hope to see you again tomorrow. Sorry about all chat but MH is trying to spoil meets and I keep making mistake of biting but it won't happen again. Final list as far as I know

Probables:

Patti

Steelhead

Rich

Sparkler and her daughter

Aelfheah

Iseepenguins

F1button

and of course me and Den

Possibles:

Grandad Malky

Rampent

Apologies:

Hennypenny

Manofstrad

Alcoblog

How come there's about 4 pages of names, but only a few people going? No offence, but I reckon you will have a greater chance of attracting people to the meet if you cut down on the chitter chatter :)

True, 4 pages of in-jokes about Aunty Lin is unlikely to attract any new comers to this meeting

True, 4 pages of in-jokes about Aunty Lin is unlikely to attract any new comers to this meeting

Take you point Barry and it will not happen again. Can we expect the pleasure of your company tomorrow?:D

BTW I am not related to MH, I have never met him

Thanks to the regulars who turned up last night to my friends Pat, Sparkler and Rich and to Den. There will be no banter on thread for next meet which is on 20 Feb. I am doing my best to keep this meet going after taking over from Swami Dhyan and I made mistake on this and previous threads by rising to bait but I would like to see some of my forum friends at next meet - thanks

Archived