Unofficial Forum Meet 16 January 2012

denlin

So... after all this banter, did anything happen last night?

If you are so interested in the event, why dont you attend the next one and stop leaving churlish posts towards a lady who is clearly putting time and effort into a long established venture.

You complain that a thread that neither hurts or offends anyone is taking up pages,then you post several contributions yourself that add nothing to the subject.

If you were just fishing for a bite,then consider me well and truly hooked,but please don't admonish a lady for trying to be sociable.

If you are so interested in the event, why dont you attend the next one and stop leaving churlish posts towards a lady who is clearly putting time and effort into a long established venture.

You complain that a thread that neither hurts or offends anyone is taking up pages,then you post several contributions yourself that add nothing to the subject.

If you were just fishing for a bite,then consider me well and truly hooked,but please don't admonish a lady for trying to be sociable.

Thank you:D:love:

I used to attend the Harlequin meets when they used to be organised by Swami, but have been put off by the stupid banter that appears on these threads. It's not just me either, most of the other old regulars I am in touch with feel the same.

I used to attend the meets, but have been put off and so have some of the other old regulars by the stupid banter that appears on these threads.

You've never been to one since I've been doing them and exactly which regulars? You know what I don't know why I bother when I'm clearly so useless. Perhaps you'd like to get Swami to take them back over

I used to attend the Harlequin meets when they used to be organised by Swami, but have been put off by the stupid banter that appears on these threads. It's not just me either, most of the other old regulars I am in touch with feel the same.

Thank you.

It seems most of the banter you refer to is from one individual that has never attended a meet.

I would love to attend,but health matters prohibit me from doing so.

May i be so bold as to suggest you risk an hour or so from your leisure time and attend a meeting,then i,m sure we would both feel you would be qualified to comment on the effort put in by Swamis successor,maybe it could interest your fellow past attenders too.

Regards

Thank you.

It seems most of the banter you refer to is from one individual that has never attended a meet.

I would love to attend,but health matters prohibit me from doing so.

May i be so bold as to suggest you risk an hour or so from your leisure time and attend a meeting,then i,m sure we would both feel you would be qualified to comment on the effort put in by Swamis successor,maybe it could interest your fellow past attenders too.

Regards

I will go again, but a little busy at the moment. I love the pub and a good natter.

Archived