Awful Post office "Service"

According to the OP's first line..

"AAAGH ! A card on the doormat from the postman, even though I was in all day, they NEVER knocked on the door, just posted a card, saying I have to collect My parcel from Woodseats Post office Depot..".

I've had this happen to me..the postie just pushed a card through and tried to slope off..I saw him and opened the door to take delivery of the parcel..he had to admit he hadn't got it and I'd have to go to the sorting office to pick it up..

Indeed.

If they don't carry the parcels, the van driver will have them, so the postman wouldn't need to put a card through.

Why would they waste their time?

Indeed.

If they don't carry the parcels, the van driver will have them, so the postman wouldn't need to put a card through.

Why would they waste their time?

No,it was in the sorting office..it never left it..what's difficult for you to understand?They'd left a card saying they'd tried to deliver..but couldn't have 'cos the parcel was 6 miles away...

No,it was in the sorting office..it never left it..what's difficult for you to understand?They'd left a card saying they'd tried to deliver..but couldn't have 'cos the parcel was 6 miles away...

Sorry I wasn't aware that you knew for a fact what had actually happened, this is intriguing, seeing as the OP hasn't mentioned any evidence of the parcel never leaving the sorting office.

How do you know it didn't?

How do you know the OP wasn't having a tommytit and didn't hear the postie knocking?

How do you know, that even if the postie didn't knock, and just shoved the card through, that he didn't also have the parcel on him?

Unless you were stood in the sorting office clutching the said parcel to your chest at the time, you have no proof of these 'facts' your making up.

Let me know if there's any part of that you don't understand. ;)

Sorry I wasn't aware that you knew for a fact what had actually happened, this is intriguing, seeing as the OP hasn't mentioned any evidence of the parcel never leaving the sorting office.

How do you know it didn't?

How do you know the OP wasn't having a tommytit and didn't hear the postie knocking?

How do you know, that even if the postie didn't knock, and just shoved the card through, that he didn't also have the parcel on him?

Let me know if there's any part of that you don't understand. ;)

This was for my experience....try to read my posts....

Maybe you'd like to start your own thread then, because as far as i'm aware this one is for the OP, and you've been replying to all my other posts in relation to the OP, indeed you've even quoted him :loopy:

If you can't keep track of waht's being said maybe you should try to concentrate.. :hihi: You quoted and replied to my post....if you didn't understand what you were replying to then there's no help for you.. I don't need to start a new thread 'cos it's all related to awful post office service...

Hang on a cottonpickin moment.

What postie would find it easier to lug a sack full of parcels back to the depot, rather than knock on a few doors? Was the OP really within earshot of the front door all day? Didn't they need to do a wee or a poo at some stage during the day?

Hang on a cottonpickin moment.

What postie would find it easier to lug a sack full of parcels back to the depot, rather than knock on a few doors? Was the OP really within earshot of the front door all day? Didn't they need to do a wee or a poo at some stage during the day?

When it happened to me the postie admitted he didn't even have the parcel with him.....go figure.

None of it is related to awful Post Office service, (oh..my..god...)

It's Royal Mail.

I cannot emphasise enough how bored I am of this thread.

I think you'll find that in post #51 I was replying to the first paragraph you had quoted of the op's original thread, indeed you will see I even did a fun little 'My Bold' bit at the beginning to emphasise the point I was referring to,

If you can't figure out how to post in a concise manner, and end up merging quotations from other users in with your own text, then I don't really class that as me not concentrating.

Adding your own bit of drivvle into an already ongoing debate doesn't then mean that all future replies are related to your bit of drivvle.

They Leave a card saying they can't deliver the parcel, when In fact they never tried to deliver it, so I have to go and fetch it from that Awful understaffed and ineffiecient Hell Hole called the Sorting office, which means i lose an hour out of my day, when I can't earn money, wasting time waiting in the cold, when the sender of the parcel has paid for it to be delivered to ME at My House.

Am i the only one whio finds this objectionable or what ??? No it has happened to others too.

Archived