Have BT ever got it right?

Tony

BT quality?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. BT quality?

• Perfect service all the time, every time
    • Bzzzzzzzzzzz

Yet again, BT service fails miserably. I tried paying somebody's bill online for them and BT's servers are too slow to connect to my bank's card verification.

A friend recently had broadband installed, but it will take another week to get it going.

I upgraded to BT Infinity Broadband and it took four visits to my house, ten days, two missed appointments, equipment not arriving and endless hours on the blower before they finally got it working - but not before they disconnected everything else and permanently disconnected a second number that I use for business.

Has anyone every had perfect service delivery from BT?

Im with BT and have the vision, broadband and phone. Was really weary over going with them over all the things i'd read about their terrible service. But if im honest been with them 3 months and nothing bad to say at all.

No problems here other than the fact I am out in the sticks and infinity hasn’t got to us yet.

(Estimated speed: 3.5Mb) Now

Sorry, you're not currently able to get BT Infinity. This may be because your area has not been enabled yet, or your individual line does not support super-fast broadband. Register your interest and we'll let you know if this changes.

I used to be with BT and it was great. I had the fastest speed possible (back when 8mb was the top speed) and I only had one problem with the whole setup and that turned out to be a physical line faulty that was fixed within 1 HOUR of me reporting it.

Sadly BT became too expensive and I had to change providers.

Nope, a few years ago I had a terrible experience with them, involved them being called out about 5 times before the bloke finally said that the cabling 'should have been replaced 10 years ago'. They then charged me the call out fee even though it was their bit of cabling not mine, which I got back after much fighting but too late, I'd been charged bank fees as I didn't have enough money to pay my regular bills. BT refused to refund me these.

That on top of having to pay the stupid BT megabucks connection fee (monopoly much?! How has this not been stopped?!) multiple times, and the fact that they have kept my personal details on file and send me junk mail every two minutes despite me asking them to remove my details (they have no need to hold them as I'm no longer a customer) many times, means I'll NEVER go back to them.

Archived