Have BT ever got it right?

Tony

BT quality?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. BT quality?

• Perfect service all the time, every time
    • Bzzzzzzzzzzz

I used to have BT dial up Internet when I lived at my Parents, before we could get Broadband from the exchange at Wadsley, it was craptastic, and I was forever on the phone to their waste of time "support" people! And down at the Flat, I changed from a BT Landline to TalkTalk about 6 months ago, because my Parents are on TalkTalk so I can ring them for free, and the line rental is about a third of the price of BT.

I had a bit of a scrap with them a month ago. They installed Infinty and BT Vision for me and broke my home phone line in the process.

The call centre were worse than useless. After they had tried to charge me £130 to fix a problem that they had caused, I gave up.

I used the formal complaint procedure and I have to say that from the moment that I invoked the procedure, BT were brilliant. The problem was fixed within days and they apologised for their poor service.

Apart from taking almost 2 weeks to get me connected I'm happy so far.

Much faster broadband than I got from Virgin...despite being "out in the sticks".

So nice not to be left "hanging" waiting for the page to load ......

Archived