These guys have to go

HIghest unemployment figures for 17 yrs, did these idiots not think that the result of all these lay offs would result in massive benefit pay outs. Time needs to be up and get this set of idiots out before they bring us all to our knees

If you aren't happy with Plan A, what's the Plan B that you'd prefer to protect your trousers?

I am going to form a party where the country can borrow massive amounts of money to fund jobs for everyone in the country! We can all be happy and those who cannot be bothered/can't get jobs can live off the taxes these guys earn for us! Who's in??

what we gonn replace em with

Indeed.

I am going to form a party where the country can borrow massive amounts of money to fund jobs for everyone in the country! We can all be happy and those who cannot be bothered/can't get jobs can live off the taxes these guys earn for us! Who's in??

And how does that differ from every party in office in the last 30 years?

Five million have never had a job under Labour

To listen to some like the OP, all these unemployed people have suddenly "popped" into existence since April last year.

Eight million people 'economically inactive' [February 2010]

Are you perchance pinning your hopes on one of the Milliband Twins?

We won't reverse Coalition cuts, says Balls

Ed Balls apologises for failing to see crisis

Unfortunately, Ed Ball's solution to a massive debt crisis is.... more borrowing and even bigger deficits.

Labour Party Conference 2011: Ed Balls says Labour 'would borrow more'

Unfortunately there is no way out. Austerity won't work, nor will more debt.

The only solution is a sovereign default.

HIghest unemployment figures for 17 yrs, did these idiots not think that the result of all these lay offs would result in massive benefit pay outs. Time needs to be up and get this set of idiots out before they bring us all to our knees

If Labour hadn't of filled the public sector with jobs paid for out of selling things off and loans, i.e. they were sustainable and we as the tax payers could afford them, then there wouldn't have been so many lay off's. Labours statistics wouldn't have looked quite so good though, but that's how they work, with pay off's.

If Labour hadn't of filled the public sector with jobs paid for out of selling things off and loans, i.e. they were sustainable and we as the tax payers could afford them, then there wouldn't have been so many lay off's. Labours statistics wouldn't have looked quite so good though, but that's how they work, with pay off's.

I know, I've only got one drum, it's totally the wrong drum but let's keep banging it anyway.

P.s. Everything is ok don't ya know

I know, I've only got one drum, it's totally the wrong drum but let's keep banging it anyway

I know the sound of your drum, it's got a funny sound.

Here's the bass vibe from mine:

• Public sector loses 67,000 jobs in three months

• Private sector adds 5,000 over same period

• But claimant count rise is less than feared

What about Labour letting in over two million too many immigrants, how many?

the total number of unemployed people rose to 2.64m

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2011/dec/14/uk-unemployment-hits-17-year-high

Mecky, go get an education!

Archived