These guys have to go

Call a public meeting to discuss the question. Call for a vote on it at the meeting.

Do it properly and the meeting is legally recognised.

The vote may not be binding upon anybody, but it is unarguably a democratic voice.

The relevant question now is: what is the actual question we should be debating?

Maybe the vote of no confidence we discussed earlier...

How many of you would want to take part in a metting, please let me know

If Labour hadn't of filled the public sector with jobs paid for out of selling things off and loans, i.e. they were sustainable and we as the tax payers could afford them, then there wouldn't have been so many lay off's. Labours statistics wouldn't have looked quite so good though, but that's how they work, with pay off's.

WRONG the debts were caused by bailing the Cons friends and financiers - the Bankers, out.

HIghest unemployment figures for 17 yrs, did these idiots not think that the result of all these lay offs would result in massive benefit pay outs. Time needs to be up and get this set of idiots out before they bring us all to our knees

Blame the last government they created it.

WRONG the debts were caused by bailing the Cons friends and financiers - the Bankers, out.

There's a certain logical absurdity about that statement. I do hope you can see it.

The Bankers are the Tories best friends, so they were comprehensively bailed out by... Labour? :huh:

Doctor, my head!

Also, we were running record deficits in 2006, which, by my reckoning, was before the bailouts.

UK budget deficit hits new record [bBC, Tuesday, 20 June 2006]

But please, don't ever feel constrained by my love of the facts. You carry on with your delightfully entertaining tomfoolery.

There's a certain logical absurdity about that statement. I do hope you can see it.

The Bankers are the Tories best friends, so they were comprehensively bailed out by... Labour? :huh:

Doctor, my head!

Also, we were running record deficits in 2006, which, by my reckoning, was before the bailouts.

UK budget deficit hits new record [bBC, Tuesday, 20 June 2006]

But please, don't ever feel constrained by my love of the facts. You carry on with your delightfully entertaining tomfoolery.

Yep, that's correct Baaaarnsley Bill, to stop further damage to the economy.:)

Probably. It depends upon what question you call it to discuss...

I think we need to discuss all the problems relevant to us and where we live first,If by any chance we come up with a plan that would make a difference, we are allowed to put this into action and it works, then we move onto the next problem

If only you could hear how ridiculous that sounds when spoken out loud.

Come on Tony, you know that what GrapeApe said is fact.

Unemployment has always been used as a weapon.

The first thing that any Tory government does is ramp up unemployment, in order to drive wages and terms of employment down.

It has been their policy from time immemorial.

Full employment is something they dread.

They have no bargaining counter but the dole queue.

Archived