These guys have to go

HIghest unemployment figures for 17 yrs, did these idiots not think that the result of all these lay offs would result in massive benefit pay outs. Time needs to be up and get this set of idiots out before they bring us all to our knees

All caused by Labour...

All caused by Labour...

Maggie Thatcher miners enough said, and this topic is about what are we going to do about our situation, no one seems to have an idea, I have one but unless you can put your personal politics to one side, you wont help any one or anything

Maggie Thatcher miners enough said, and this topic is about what are we going to do about our situation, no one seems to have an idea, I have one but unless you can put your personal politics to one side, you wont help any one or anything

Go on, remind us of your plan and tell us how fair it is in this democratic society we live in.

What? You're blaming the current situation on that? Really!

Spooky3 I really dont know what your problem is but you seem intent on causing a row, sorry mate I find people with your type of attitude quite offensive and not the type of people I wish to make contact with. YOu seem determined to talk crap. Did I say I blame the current situation on the Thatcher years> NO I didnt!!!. If you had bothered to read this thread from the begnning you will see that I point the finger at ALL POLITICIANS AND BANKERS. Now go and find another thread that enjoys antagnostic critters

Its sad to see no one bar one person on this topic is actually interested in doing anything about our situation except talk about. You were asked if you wished a public meeting to be called, no response. Actions DO speak louder than words at times and this is one of them

Spooky3 I really dont know what your problem is but you seem intent on causing a row, sorry mate I find people with your type of attitude quite offensive and not the type of people I wish to make contact with. YOu seem determined to talk crap. Did I say I blame the current situation on the Thatcher years> NO I didnt!!!. If you had bothered to read this thread from the begnning you will see that I point the finger at ALL POLITICIANS AND BANKERS. Now go and find another thread that enjoys antagnostic critters

LOL, but you're living in cloud cuckoo land. Having a hissy fit and not thinking things through isn't going to solve anything, rather make it worse.

Re-read what you posted, either be a little more precise in the first place or explain. Don't just whine about people not agreeing with you in a public forum (so what if you started the thread).

Its sad to see no one bar one person on this topic is actually interested in doing anything about our situation except talk about. You were asked if you wished a public meeting to be called, no response. Actions DO speak louder than words at times and this is one of them

But what are you proposing?

Stop it with baseless clichés and propose a solution, not waste every-bodies time.

Archived