These guys have to go

Are you proposing something tangible or just whining?

Join a political party that most reflects your views. Air your opinions there, influence others to see your point of view.

To merely tell people who disagree with you they are idiots or to abuse them in other ways is pointless.

Dazzle us with your rhetoic, get on a soapbox outside the Town Hall.

Despite all the problems the country has it is still a democracy. Argue, influence, fight for your beliefs but dont just abuse people.

Its sad to see no one bar one person on this topic is actually interested in doing anything about our situation except talk about. You were asked if you wished a public meeting to be called, no response. Actions DO speak louder than words at times and this is one of them

I have written to the council and asked what the word is on their providing a venue... Not had an answer yet.

Apparently Clegg sends Christmas cards to all lib dem party members.

Truth or rumor?

If your in S17 you get one. I know of one which went straight into blue box. Incidentally I was walking down the road the other day and it was a bit windy. I nearly got hit by one of them 'hats'.

I'd hate to think lib dem propaganda was blowing across the streets of Sheffield. Imagine being chased down the road by a cleggy christmas card! And the aesthetic effect on the local area as it biodegrades due to Condem cuts, when previously it would have been recycled via the blue bin and somebody would have a street cleaning job rather than sign on.

Join a political party that most reflects your views. Air your opinions there, influence others to see your point of view.

Won't work.

You might start out with high ideals but by the time you've climed the greasy pole, they'll be long gone.

My advice is don't rely on political parties to help you. Because they won't.

I'm a saver. The last government was anti-saver (real UK interest rates are at -5.5% when accounting for inflation)

The current Coalition are just as anti-saver as the last lot. So who do I vote for?

The answer is: myself.

I've abandoned the conventional approach to saving and gone for things like gold, which (although volatile) is still $222 up on the year.

Result?

ME: 1 SHYSTER CROOKS 0

I may not top the table but at least I won't get relegated.

Archived